Here at The Retreat East, we are excited that you have chosen to live with us for the 2021-2022 academic year. We look forward to delivering an unrivaled service and experience for you to be livin’ the dream. We are reaching out to all of our residents to let you know that we are implementing some intentional efforts into our move-in day plan that are designed with social distancing in mind. We ask that you read through the items below, as well as the attached Move In Letter with interactive links, as they will help all of us have a smooth and safe move-in day.
- All new residents will have a scheduled move-in time. We ask that you only show up during that time-frame. Residents that arrive early will be asked to come back at their scheduled move-in time.
- Please limit only 2 guests per resident on move-in day. Only the resident and the guarantor will be permitted to enter the clubhouse to pick up keys. Additional guests may wait in a designated area or in their car. This will help with our efforts to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that all residents and guarantors wear masks while in indoor public spaces on move-in day, regardless if they have received the Covid19 vaccination. Masks will not be required in outdoors public spaces.
- We will have signage around the clubhouse and leasing office that specify the flow of foot traffic. We ask that everyone follow these recommendations to help us maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Please refrain from bringing professional movers to the property on move-in day. If this is an absolute necessity for your move-in, you will need to schedule an alternate date for your movers. Movers will not be permitted on the property on move-in day.
- To limit in-person interactions on move-in day, we will ask all our residents to log move-in day work orders via their resident portal. We will have onsite team members monitoring these requests in real time to assist with any work order needs within your apartment. Steps on how to download the resident portal app will be shared in the move in letter we’ve attached. There will also be a QR code on your key packet that will take you directly to your Resident Portal – work order section. Please do not add work orders to your move-in inspection form. These often get missed if they are not entered as work orders through the resident portal.